Must sg Constitution must empowered 2015/2016
Shall be all students registered with the university and the Guild
Section II: Associate members
Shall be all former full members of the Guild after their full membership has expired
Shall be any person who is neither an associate nor full members elected by the Guild Representative Council to be honorary member of the Guild
Shall be any associate member who pays subscription agreed on by the Guild Representative Council.
Any person who is a full member of the Guild has the right;
- To participate fully in the proceedings of the General Assembly.
- To elect and to be elected to any office of the Guild as provided for in article 9 save for members of the University Staff.
- To be elected, nominated or appointed to be a delegate or representative of the Guild in any of the Guild undertakings.
- To express his/her feelings or opinion in any proper manner on matters affecting the Guild and/or its members.
- An obligation to preserve the dignity of the University Anthem, Motto and Flag.